I want everyone that bashed on Ubisoft for being a multi-platform games just to make more money, to apologize NOW!!!

You'll find more details in the article published by Gamespot

HERE

I want everyone that bashed on Ubisoft for being a multi-platform games just to make more money, to apologize NOW!!!

You'll find more details in the article published by Gamespot

HERE

katz_bg's Avatar Senior Member
    Actually I'm glad it will be multiplatform.
    Just like me tens of thousands of gamers will NEVER have the chance to play it if it was exclusive to the PS3.
    That would lead to a great disappointment in Ubi's fans.
    If they decide NOT to release for PC I'll probably commit suicide.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Dahaka chase videos - http://tinyurl.com/luons

Me too.... I am glad Ubisoft is a multi-platform companie, that is.

THX UBI!

It would have been a 6 months to one year exclusivity... Just so they can sell enough console with the help of our game

multiplatforming is cool as! ubisoft is sick because JN006 works for them<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Pfft ive hacked into the Armys stuff before, The Army is so n00b."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuKeY-:
    multiplatforming is cool as! ubisoft is sick because JN006 works for them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

-Anonymous-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
    Originally posted by LuKeY-:
    multiplatforming is cool as! ubisoft is sick because JN006 works for them

-Anonymous- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha lol...... Any news on a new PoP game? oopss wrong thread... hehe....