Hey guys,

Lol,

I just found a video on youtube showing a Video Game known as The First Templar.

A lot of people are thinking this an Assassin's Creed Rip-Off, which it sort of looks like, especially at 1:55, where you'll be saying 'WTF is he doing?' like me.

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure what to think of it... i just can't get over that 1:55...

Hey guys,

Lol,

I just found a video on youtube showing a Video Game known as The First Templar.

A lot of people are thinking this an Assassin's Creed Rip-Off, which it sort of looks like, especially at 1:55, where you'll be saying 'WTF is he doing?' like me.

What do you guys think?

I'm not sure what to think of it... i just can't get over that 1:55...

this game is abit.. um.. strange...
    i don't like it .

and also 1:55
    ahaha , his not in the animus you know >_>
    no wonder why templers are strange

crap ripoff

alek he is doing leap of faith... dosent he know that only ezio and altair can do that without breaking every bone in their body?

It doesn't look good if you ask me. I won't be expecting anything. And seriously, the terms "Templar" and "Hero" don't mix... Of course that is subjective, and they were probably heroes for Christian fundamentalists...

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    that was interesting... I'm pretty sure there's a "The First Templar" book as well (about a kid) but don't quote me on it

@Scythe, cas and prime: Don't just quote me on it to annoy me, srsly

It's called the Last Templar I believe Mc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
    It doesn't look good if you ask me. I won't be expecting anything. And seriously, the terms "Templar" and "Hero" don't mix... Of course that is subjective, and they were probably heroes for Christian fundamentalists... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're familiar with the works of Anton LaVey you'll understand the other side of the templars. Read up on the ceremony of the stifling air or "L'Air Epais".

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    The Templars had been exposed to the dualistic concepts of the yezdis in the Near East. They had seen pride glorified and life praised as never before, when they entered the courtyard of the serpent and the sanctuary of the peacock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The templars only started off christian. They ended up so un-christian that the church had them executed on a rather famous day: Friday 13th.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    maybe, I just glanced at it a year or so ago in Readings and this made me think of it

(I've borrowed it from my local library, could the "secret that could ruin the Catholic Church" be like the Da Vinci Code? Jesus wasn't real)

(I don't believe in anything, I'm not saying Jesus isn't real, I'm just stating the plot)

If you look at the templars historically, the official reason for executing them was heresy. They did acquire a whole pile of wealth and did come to be less spiritual over time.

In my book, the church was the bad guy there - after all, executing people for having lots of money and not following your religion is rather nasty isn't it?