Do you think there will be a demo with walkthrugh like last year with brotherhood?

Do you think there will be a demo with walkthrugh like last year with brotherhood?

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    apparently there was one. I was starting to think there wasn't going to be one but they did show one. We just haven't seen it yet because we aren't in Köln . http://gamescom.gamespot.com/s...-revelations-preview

CRUDFACE's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
    apparently there was one. I was starting to think there wasn't going to be one but they did show one. We just haven't seen it yet because we aren't in Köln . http://gamescom.gamespot.com/s...-revelations-preview </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was getting worried for a second man, and the preview they saw had allot to offer. I hope we get to see it soon.

When do you think they're going to post the gameplay demo online?

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by t260z:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
    apparently there was one. I was starting to think there wasn't going to be one but they did show one. We just haven't seen it yet because we aren't in Köln . http://gamescom.gamespot.com/s...-revelations-preview </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was getting worried for a second man, and the preview they saw had allot to offer. I hope we get to see it soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear ya I was worried too but I'm thinking we will probably see it either by tomorrow or sometime tomorrow.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by breedlove94:
    When do you think they're going to post the gameplay demo online? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Another couple of hours to a day. Keep your eyes on YouTube for early leaks before Ubi shuts it down.

I was just about to post the same link. The preview sounds cool, but now I really want to see the demo. I wasn't following gamescom last year, but it seems by looking at dates on the walkthrough video for that, the official one wasn't up until some 10 days later. I really hope they put up the official demo walkthrough this week. I know there were off-screen videos of some AC stuff from last year's gamescom, so hopefully we at least get that.

GameFreak65's Avatar Member
    I CANT WAIT 4 IT AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA STAB SOMEONE WITH MY HIDDEN BLADE

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GameFreak65:
    I CANT WAIT 4 IT AHHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA STAB SOMEONE WITH MY HIDDEN BLADE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude. Why?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►