Well I am slightly confused because I can see on steam that AC:B is due out in 2 hours time however I like to buy the retail versions and I've had my pre-order with game.co.uk since it first become available to pre-order, anyway the problem is game.co.uk haven't sent me my copy even though on their site it states the game comes out tomorrow. I contacted them about it and they told me that the game is not due out till the 25th?

Well I am slightly confused because I can see on steam that AC:B is due out in 2 hours time however I like to buy the retail versions and I've had my pre-order with game.co.uk since it first become available to pre-order, anyway the problem is game.co.uk haven't sent me my copy even though on their site it states the game comes out tomorrow. I contacted them about it and they told me that the game is not due out till the 25th?

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Thanks for your post, I suspect this is simply an error on the part of the person you spoke to but we are looking into it, please bear with us and i'll update you as soon as I know more

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    I hope Ms-kleaneasy does not mind me posting?

Just to confirm - it would appear the person you spoke to may have been slightly confused with the info they gave you.

The game is indeed out today, so I would contact Game's Customer Services and see what the situation is with your order.

Thanks for your reply I will get in touch with game and see what they have to say seems like this is a big screw up and I won't be getting my copy in till week after everyone else.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rookieashFC2:
    Thanks for your reply I will get in touch with game and see what they have to say seems like this is a big screw up and I won't be getting my copy in till week after everyone else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This may be a long shot - so please don't get offended if I am wrong, and this is only personal advice...

I would call Game Customer Support - to see what the situation is, if it is an error on their part - due to processing the order - ask if you can collect the game from your local store.

Game now offer a 'click and collect' service, maybe they do still be able to solve it for you today?

TBH Game have dropped the ball massively anyway.
    There is 2 outlets in my city I telephoned one and got told they had no official release date for both the Codex and Altidore version although they did say they would be getting them in 'at some point' but they did have the normal version in, I told them that the release date for all versions was 18-3-11 they said they knew this but they wouldn't be getting the limited editions in until a later date.
    I telephoned the other outlet and they game exactly the same answer.
    Plus there was no mention of the Codex edition on the Game website.

That's odd that you haven't received it yet - I suspect Game have messed up your order. I got my copy yesterday and had a dispatch note the day before (I went for the cheapest shipping option).

Well game have now dispatched my order I am not very happy with them since the only reason I order from game is because they clearly state that I will receive the product in time for the release date.

They haven't replied to my support query but I did receive the below email.

Dear Customer,

Please be aware that due to supply issues, we will unfortunately not be able to despatch your order for delivery on the release date.

Please don't worry, your order is still 'live' and will be despatched today, via your chosen method of shipping, unless you advise us to the contrary.

You will not be charged for your pre-order purchase until the order is despatched.

Thank you for using the Game.co.uk pre-order service.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

GAME.co.uk

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Glad to hear its finally been dispatched albeit later than you hoped, the only thing beyond that I can suggest is as Shade said contact their customer support (which I understand you have?) and hopefully they'll be able to address the delay and dissapointment