Got my PS3 copy of Assassin's Creed 2 today which allowed me to assess how the game plays in person.

So I thought I'd go rooftop jumping to see how the game-engine handles things and you can see the framerate dipping. The screen-tearing was also noticeable as soon as the game started.

Its such an amazing game, and this is such as disappointment. Many people were hopeful that Ubisoft would/will sort this out. So this is why I'm posting.

Will we be seeing a patch to alleviate the screen-tearing problems that are three times worse than the 360 version, and fix the framerate dips?

If not, I'm tempted to return the game as a faulty good, as constant screen-tearing and framerate issues really shouldn't be acceptable.

Got my PS3 copy of Assassin's Creed 2 today which allowed me to assess how the game plays in person.

So I thought I'd go rooftop jumping to see how the game-engine handles things and you can see the framerate dipping. The screen-tearing was also noticeable as soon as the game started.

Its such an amazing game, and this is such as disappointment. Many people were hopeful that Ubisoft would/will sort this out. So this is why I'm posting.

Will we be seeing a patch to alleviate the screen-tearing problems that are three times worse than the 360 version, and fix the framerate dips?

If not, I'm tempted to return the game as a faulty good, as constant screen-tearing and framerate issues really shouldn't be acceptable.

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please post your thoughts in the feedback thread, it helps us to track the scale of issues and ensure no ones comments are missed. Thanks