Guys i was wondering how the game on multiplayer will be like? Peer2peer//servers ..etc? i really im a big fan of this game and i want it so much but im afraid my ping will always be high since im from middle east..any can tell me?

Guys i was wondering how the game on multiplayer will be like? Peer2peer//servers ..etc? i really im a big fan of this game and i want it so much but im afraid my ping will always be high since im from middle east..any can tell me?

What does this have to do with buying assassins creed 2?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
    What does this have to do with buying assassins creed 2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I was thinking the same thing.

i meant if i should be buying it or not thats what i wanted since i'll be lagging 99% and i thought maybe the game has something different? you got the subject now..?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BackZstabber:
    i meant if i should be buying it or not thats what i wanted since i'll be lagging 99% and i thought maybe the game has something different? you got the subject now..? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If you are an AC fan, you should definitely buy it!

For now, we don't know if there are any other servers or how the multiplayer 'system' works.
    I'm from the Middle East too but I don't usually lag in games.

You still have the SP if you want..

well yeah SP is awsome but i want MP too,and i didnt mean that middle east i meant.. the middle east of 'Kuwait or Kingdom of Saudi Arabia'

AC2 doesn't have multiplayer. However, the up-coming game Assassins Creed: Brotherhood will have multiplayer. I was just clearing this up for the OP in case he was confused about which game he meant.

@BackZstabber: Its not the fact that they didn't get the subject, its the fact the AC2 doesn't have multiplayer, only Assassins creed: Brotherhood has multiplayer.

When I played the Beta, I didn't have any lag (or if I did, I couldn't tell), but I don't normally get lag in games.

Oh My God.. i just noticed buying ac2 .. what a fail .. lol sry it was supposed to be 'buying assassins creed brotherhood' but i was very rushy.really sry :c

cant i close the thread?