Well most problems i do have in the FW are from the limited forward View, u just can't track your own tracers not talking about any target.
    And these are the reasons:

- the bar, which is too much work and won't be done in FB anymore, no discussing about that.

- but we have that blinding SMG in the front, which can't be seperated from the inner-cannons.

- since the Muzzle Flash is not going to be fixed (too much work?). i thought about seperating the SMG/HMG-Later (MG17/MG131) by using the "enabele / disable Gunpods" button.

- it won't be unrealistic because the FW pilots had the ability to swith the weapons on and off as they wanted (MG-ON/OFF, ICannon-ON/OFF, oCannon-ON/OFF)

please think about it.

UPDATE:

[This message was edited by ToP_BlackSheep on Thu July 29 2004 at 12:30 PM.]

Well most problems i do have in the FW are from the limited forward View, u just can't track your own tracers not talking about any target.

- the bar, which is too much work and won't be done in FB anymore, no discussing about that.

- but we have that blinding SMG in the front, which can't be seperated from the inner-cannons.

- since the Muzzle Flash is not going to be fixed (too much work?). i thought about seperating the SMG/HMG-Later (MG17/MG131) by using the "enabele / disable Gunpods" button.

- it won't be unrealistic because the FW pilots had the ability to swith the weapons on and off as they wanted (MG-ON/OFF, ICannon-ON/OFF, oCannon-ON/OFF)

please think about it.

UPDATE:

[This message was edited by ToP_BlackSheep on Thu July 29 2004 at 12:30 PM.]

Willey's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd rather just like to leave them at home - 74,4kgs less of useless ballast in my FW.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=t...3665#985103665

The easy way would be declaring the cowling MGs as "gun pods". There's a gun pod switch which could deactivate them already. Right now it disables the outer cannons which is nonsense as they have an own trigger. Back in Il-2 it was useful. 1: MGs, 2: all cannons. This switch would unplug the outer ones so I could fire with either the MGs, the inner cannons or all 4 saving the ammo in the outer ones.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ToP_BlackSheep:

please think about it.

http://home.arcor.de/sebastianleitiger/pics/ajatus.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a BIG bump for this

good post black i also would like this to happen and it shouldnt be to much work to get it done.

lets hope oleg will listen to this valid request,we know hes busy with PF and all and he allready works his a$$ off
    but maybe we can get this option when PF/AEP are merged and have to be patched

http://www.hell-hounds.de

''All your Mustangs are belong to us''

WWMaxGunz's Avatar Senior Member
    Something needs to be done! Same for 109's and 110.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWMaxGunz:
    Something needs to be done! Same for 109's and 110.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

?

u have two buttons on your stick one for MG and one for Cannon, works fine in a 109 or 110.

Why is adjusting the cockpit out of the question???

If I was in world war II they‚'d call me ‚ėSpitfire‚'
    ‚ėCause you know that I can

Better implement some kind off "Weapon switch"-Button, which could be also used for bombrelease ect.

CHDT's Avatar Senior Member
    Very good idea.

Not unrealistic and probably only a very little work of programming time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►