*Possible Spoiler*

When you have 'completed' the game and are chopping trees to save Elika, there is a star hidden around the right hand side of the temple ( if you are looking at it). What is it for and how do you get to it? (It is far out and hidden against the temple's cliff face a little)

*Possible Spoiler*

When you have 'completed' the game and are chopping trees to save Elika, there is a star hidden around the right hand side of the temple ( if you are looking at it). What is it for and how do you get to it? (It is far out and hidden against the temple's cliff face a little)

kaileena750's Avatar Senior Member
    There is a star?? Let me check that, but i dont really think its something important

If your talking about the glowing thing far behind the temple. I think its a glitch. Its there when the temple is dark as well which makes it a little easier to make out and it looks like the tree that is inside the temple... If I think what Im looking at is what your looking at.

I was thinknig it's probably the tree in the chamber. The hall you walk down to get to the chamber to banish Arhiman is long to the point that I think it stretches further than it actually is on the outside... but it does bug me to see it.... I want to wall run my way over and grab it