RzaRecta357's Avatar Senior Member
    Hello. Im hoping one of the mods can help me with this. I have another account, some might remember me. PlagueDoctor357.

I can't seem to log into the forum with said account and after about 2 months im kind of annoyed. Luckly my old account which had this problem before and forced me to make a new one in the first place finally started working again.

I don't know why it happens but when I login it just refreshes the log in page instead of logging me on.

Hello. Im hoping one of the mods can help me with this. I have another account, some might remember me. PlagueDoctor357.

I can't seem to log into the forum with said account and after about 2 months im kind of annoyed. Luckly my old account which had this problem before and forced me to make a new one in the first place finally started working again.

I don't know why it happens but when I login it just refreshes the log in page instead of logging me on.

yea i had the same thing happen they still haven't fixed my other user name and i sent in a support ticket months ago...

my guess is that its this [edit] forum code. if they updated it to a more used forum or just updated this code then i think it would fix a lot of the problems

Try clearing up your browser cookies.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    This happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

Did you put any contact information in your profile before you lost acess to it, like msn/yahoo/ICQ ID?

If so, then that is why, since there is a glitch in the forum's base-code, which they haven't, or can't fix, which locks you out of your account if you enter such details, you'd have to ask a mod to edit your profile and fix the problem.

Clearing your browser cookies has absolutely no effect. I tried that half a dozen times when it happened to me.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    There is currently some issues with the forum, however it's related to the 'Country' information..

If people wish to contact a Forum Manager with the user name of an account which you can no longer access - we can see if that is the problem

I will have a look at the accounts listed.

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

I don't know why it happens but when I login it just refreshes the log in page instead of logging me on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Try logging in again

I was excited to try it. Still no go Shade. Thanks though.

Bump!
    Hoping shade will see this!