Pick any city that you think would be fun to play the game in.( cities must be from around that period.)

Personally i think it would be great fun to play in Istanbul and perhaps in Paris.

Post your thoughts.

Pick any city that you think would be fun to play the game in.( cities must be from around that period.)

Personally i think it would be great fun to play in Istanbul and perhaps in Paris.

Post your thoughts.

PARIS! Clib the eiffle tower! :P

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JGaSSaSSinS78:

Post your thoughts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've actually been to the top of The Eiffel Tower so it would be hilarious to climb that... though The Eiffel Tower was from a way later period so... screw it.

Messing around in my home city around that period would be awesome

umm how about Dubai, once they get through building all that snazzy new stuff? or even better, climb through the scaffolding lol

Well, it's hard to choose, as many now big cities weren't discovered back then or were just small villages... but I would choose... Rome.

Got to be New York

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greenman2000:
    Got to be New York </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

New York wasn't even planned back in the 3rd Crusade... It wasn't even a small village! Otherwise I would've picked it, too!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Greenman2000:

Hey genius, you really think New York would be the place to be in 1191 AD? He asked for cities that were around in the time this games is set... so Rome would be a good option... Persopolis maybe... Carthage... some cities in Greece perhaps... but NOT New York!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dawnfang:

Hey genius, you really think New York would be the place to be in 1191 AD? He asked for cities that were around in the time this games is set... so Rome would be a good option... Persopolis maybe... Carthage... some cities in Greece perhaps... but NOT New York! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ok ok carm down i thought if u could put altair in any city <span class="ev_code_RED">PICK A CITY NOT VERY CLEAR IS IT </span>