Guys the game crashed when trying to save and now it says damaged savegame #@!$@#%$@#%

Does the game save game in a temp directory like Assassins Creed 2 or am i fubar ?

If not can Anyone send me an savegame in the city after getting the letter from the popes messenger ????

Thanks in advance

Guys the game crashed when trying to save and now it says damaged savegame #@!$@#%$@#%

Does the game save game in a temp directory like Assassins Creed 2 or am i fubar ?

If not can Anyone send me an savegame in the city after getting the letter from the popes messenger ????

Thanks in advance

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From readme: 1.4. Saved games information

Saved games are located under the default folder:

In Win7 and Vista
    C:\Users\&lt;USERNAME&gt;\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

In Win XP:
    C:\Documents and Settings\&lt;USERNAME&gt;\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Saves are here, but, if it's corrupted... -_-

I know where they are located........

I was just wondering if there was an TEMP folder like in AC2......

Anyone has a savegame available ?

Right-click SAVES then go to the tab "previous Versions", restore it and you got your save back. It dates back all the way till 1 week ago though, well better than starting all over again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sgdevilzz:

Right-click SAVES then go to the tab "previous Versions", restore it and you got your save back. It dates back all the way till 1 week ago though, well better than starting all over again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it restores it but to an earlier version that is still damaged

does anyone have a save around memory 5-6 i can have?

seems as if people are being shady with their save files, no one will hook me up

I had to delete my game and in order to make sure that there were no lingering data files, I chose not to keep my old files. I was on sequence 7 or 8 and now have to start over. Had the whole town bought and was making the last two of my guild into assassins.

i have 1 which i just did for a guy which im gonna upload to dropbox for people to use. its just finished sequence 5 to start sequence 6 (which sounds like its the problem)

just trying to find where theyre stored on xp since C:/users does not exist

there iz no previous restore point of the game how do i restore it now?