I got the AC Brotherhood Limited Codex Edition and I left the templar layers till the end. As it turned out I was missing two database entries and they were both in rome and one was a gate.
    So I was pretty sure they were from the templar lair's, to my dismay after spending hours searching them I could only find the one database entry, "Tivoli" from the aquaducts lair, and it is not a gate meaning I have found everything execpt one gate.
    Now I have been round the outer walls of rome about 10 times now looking for the 15th gate but I cant find it anywhere.
    Could someone please help me by providing a list of their gate's as it would help alot, or maybe just point out the gate I do not have and where it is, thanks in advance.

Here is a list of mine.

PORTA SETTIMIANA
    PORTA AURELIA
    PORTA METRONIA
    PORTA OSTIENSE
    PORTA ASINARIA
    PORTA NOMENTANA
    PORTA TIBURTINA
    PORTA SALARIA
    PORTA PINCIANA
    PORTA FLAMINIA
    PORTA TURRIONIS
    PORTA PRAENESTINA
    PORTA APPIA
    PORTA VIRIDARIA

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Search button.

Originally posted by Abeonis:
    Search button.
    What do u mean by that?

cptn_k's Avatar Senior Member
    I seem to remember a thread about this a while ago, but probably buried now.
    Anyway, from what I can remember, there is one missing gate, and it's not a glitch or bug or anything, it just wasn't put in, and I don't think UBI are doing anything about it if I recall.

Although there's a small possibility it may be part of the latest DLC, as there are SP missions included.
    Just a thought.

[edit]
    found the thread...

Thanks for the info on the thread cptn_k, I will search harder for threads in the future.
    It seems then that there are only 14 gates, at least now I know I have finished and collected everything in the game, and I agree it looks like the missing entry must be for the upcoming DLC, I can't wait for it's release, guess that's the mark of a good game.