View Poll Results: What did you guys think about the unbreakable armour? (BRUTUS)

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • totally cool!

3 6.12%
  • It's really brings up Ezio brutal side! Which he needs

2 4.08%
  • I would have liked something different but ok

9 18.37%
  • I'll wear it..but i will NOT like it !

2 4.08%
  • Altairs armour was soo better! you call that Assassin armour?

33 67.35%
    Azula2005's Avatar Member
    You know i thought it made Ezio more like a viking/warrior..
    it didn't have to much "stealth" in the look

with the metal and alot fur and the studded kelt

but it did look cool..

didya guys know that it's going to be an outfit in Revelations? sounds NICE!!

here's a joke me and my friend came up with..
    imagine Ezio used the apple of eden to go back in time and speak with hes younger self!

*KZAAPP*

Ezio: What the heck?
    Older Ezio: Ezio! I'm you! I've come back in time to give you an important warning!
    Ezio: What is it?
    Older Ezio: The Shrines of Romulos... ignore them! It's not worth it!
    Ezio: What?!
    Older Ezio: Seriously! The armor is just ugly and bulky and really restricts your movement!
    Ezio:.... okay. Anything else I should be warned about?
    Older Ezio: Let me see.... I feel like there's something about Cesare Borgia and Monteriggioni.... nope, can't think about it. Let's go grab some booze!

lol..

I personally didn't like the Brutus armor...

I was hoping it would be more like traditional assassin robes, with a regal roman feel - gold and leather, it looked too... unkempt? Rugged?

I dunno... it just didn't seem to fit the era, Ezio stuck out like a sore thumb... He looked as if he could arouse suspicion of guards straight away - like a mercenary foreign to Italy who could butcher you for looking at him the wrong way - badass in a way but the wrong image for a master of deception and stealth.

I used the Drachen Armor skin to hide it!

Bipolar Matt's Avatar Member
    Agreed. The Armor of Brutus did have a certain warrior look to it, but it's not assassin-like at all. Ezio really stood out. Unless it was a lot lighter than it looked, made out of a special metal or something, like Altair's Armor, I don't see how free running would have been possible in that thing. And it must have gotten so hot with it on. Exhaustion much?

The sad thing was I had high hopes for it too, based upon the first sketch in the Romulus Lair. It looked sleek, with the black and gold. Only it really wasn't. You couldn't even wear a different cape with it. And it did bother me that Ezio kicked through the dang fabric of the robe as he was running.

Hopefully Ezio comes up with his own awesome suit of unbreakable armor in AC:R.

Everything about the armor of Brutus looked like absolute ****. Especially the hood.

Azula2005's Avatar Member
    Oh yea!

you know if Ubisoft really wanted to add metal and more "warrior" to the game..
    then the Drachan armour did a really good job at doing that!

it took "stealth" and "warrior" and put them together..

Major Props for the Helmschmied drachen armor!

Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:
    Oh yea!

you know if Ubisoft really wanted to add metal and more "warrior" to the game..
    then the Drachan armour did a really good job at doing that!

it took "stealth" and "warrior" and put them together..

Major Props for the Helmschmied drachen armor!
    It should have been the game's special armor. They could have altered the robes a bit more and it would've been great.

I liked it.

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    The most annoying part about it was the fear effect.

As if the combat wasn't broken enough by Ezio's OP skills and the ******ed AI, now the entire group runs after you kill their leader, eliminating the last bit of enjoyment I got from combat: mowing down guard after guard after guard when I needed to vent.

I was a bit skeptical about that armor when I first heard about it from a friend, but once I managed to get it, I never wanted Ezio to take it off. Absolutely adored it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►