Just wondering, what DOES it take to get the next award in the German campaign? Look at my pilot profile here:

I've had the Oak Leaves seemingly forever! Is it a particularly heroic mission where it's earned, or by a certain number of missions/kills?

Just wondering. Thanks!

Fear not the Darkness. Rather, fear that which it conceals...

Just wondering, what DOES it take to get the next award in the German campaign? Look at my pilot profile here:

I've had the Oak Leaves seemingly forever! Is it a particularly heroic mission where it's earned, or by a certain number of missions/kills?

Just wondering. Thanks!

Have fun trying to get the diamonds and the eventual gold too! :P

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Is that you?

Mmmm. Don't you get near my family, psycho...

More scowls!

Scowl more at the enemy.

Seriously who knows... 352 kills!?

Why does your picture display a Bundeswehr uniform?

Jagdgeschwader 71 "Richthofen"

"Users were crying for non-realistic and non-historical and finally they got it. Sorry I'm tired of some stupid people" - Oleg Maddox, 30.06.2004, 5:17, ‚"ěCheating Stops right here‚", Page 3

"Percentage of the US whinnes is way greater than German whinnes...." - Oleg Maddox, 01.07.2004, 1:07, ‚"ěCheating Stops right here‚", Page 7 (replying to Copperhead‚'s insults)

Nobody knows, eh? Has anyone gotten the crossed swords?

Dux and Waldo, LOL! Sorry, I was trying to look like a bad-a$$ when my girl took my picture. I was trying so hard not to laugh! I Photoshopped the picture to make it look old and there I am!

Praetorhonoris, I picked up the Flektarn camo uniform at an old surplus shop in Dayton, Ohio while I was in the USAF. I used it for playing paintball, since it's easily the best camoflage that I've ever seen. I threw it on for the picture 'cause it was the only German-looking uniform I had!

Gentleman
    the correct term is swords. not crossed swords
    you earn the knights cross then the oak leaves to the knights cross then the swords to the to the knights cross and finally the diamonds to the knights cross.
    And I believe the gold knights cross was a seperate award...awarded only once to Herman Goering.

The correct term is "Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub und Schwertern" (Knightscross of the Iron Cross with Oaks Leaf and Swords)
    The "Ritterkreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes mit Eichenlaub, Schwertern und Brillianten in Gold" (Knightscross of the Iron Cross with Oaks Leaf, Swords and Diamonds in Gold) was awarded one time and given to the Stuka ace Hans U. Rudel.
    G√¬∂ring had the fantasy order "Gro√ükreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes" (Great Cross of the Iron Cross).

Jagdgeschwader 71 "Richthofen"

"Users were crying for non-realistic and non-historical and finally they got it. Sorry I'm tired of some stupid people" - Oleg Maddox, 30.06.2004, 5:17, ‚"ěCheating Stops right here‚", Page 3

"Percentage of the US whinnes is way greater than German whinnes...." - Oleg Maddox, 01.07.2004, 1:07, ‚"ěCheating Stops right here‚", Page 7 (replying to Copperhead‚'s insults)

I stand corrected....god i love the knowledge of people on this board. but still they were't called crossed swords and that was my main point.