It seems every other Ubisoft game has Southpaw controls missing, and us left handers CANNOT PLAY them without Southpaw.

Please put Southpaw into this game or my head will explode.

what's Southpaw? is that where the right thumbstick moves and the left thumstick looks? x.x how does that work? and how you get to the buttons XD sorry i seem biased i need to play it like that i'm a lil curious now i've never looked at it before

Whats Southpaw?

...And can't you just change the control options? <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

?
    <sub>"Theres many many times where chance, more than skill determines Fate" - Phil Gordon</sub>

the hell? im a lefty. what choo talkin bout? I have no problem with games because of that.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

When a man fights for his heart, he cares not about the size of his opponent. If he is in love, he will find a way.

I'm left-handed too, and I have no idea what he is talking about...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<span class="ev_code_GREY">A southpaw is what you call someone who is left handed.</span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. -Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

yea but southpaw controls? I just thought everyone played the same x.x left or right handed kinda gotta use both hands no matter whatcha doin

<span class="ev_code_GREY">Left handed people generally use the left hand for the mouse and the right hand for the keyboard.</span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. -Jane Austen, Mansfield Park.

That makes sense I think he's talking about controller wise with a 360 or a ps3 or something I figured that was the same for both left and right handed people

Shouldnt it be called West Paw? <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

?
    <sub>"Theres many many times where chance, more than skill determines Fate" - Phil Gordon</sub>

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►