Just found it...not the greatest video of a unboxing but the book looks like its good quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWK4jiTrbF0

Nice video!

Welcome to the Forums!

Thanks a lot!

Serrachio's Avatar Senior Member
    In comparison to the Codex Edition, I'd say there wasn't all that much in the way of physical content.

I'd at least have thought we would recieve the deck of playing cards that they printed with Revelations characters on.

Biomedical-Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    I wish that the Assassin's Creed White Edition Encyclopedia was a hardcover book like the Black Edition Encyclopedia. I hate when companies take shortcuts on the quality of their products.

Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
    I wish that the Assassin's Creed White Edition Encyclopedia was a hardcover book like the Black Edition Encyclopedia. I hate when companies take shortcuts on the quality of their products.
    Yeah, personally I don't like paperback covers on books ( say like 8inches in lenghth) but..eh oh well, on my end, it's better to have an encyclopedia than not having one

ps- The White edition encyclopedias start shipping tomorrow right (amazon canada)? On my end it would take 8-10 days so I may see a few days after getting ACR

Blind2Society's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope that loose paper sleeve on the encyclo is just additional and not meant to be the actual cover. That would be a major let down.

Biomedical-Fire's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SleezeRocker: Yeah, personally I don't like paperback covers on books ( say like 8inches in lenghth) but..eh oh well, on my end, it's better to have an encyclopedia than not having one
    Yeah, but unfortunately as a book collector, softcover books don't fetch as much as an hardcover book will. Of course they could've made the White Edition Encyclopedia more collectable if they made it either an Cloth Hardcover or Leatherbound Hardcover book!

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    Embers soundtrack..... *facepalm*