Y2K1's Avatar Junior Member
    Hey everyone!So I have the game,the pc version,and I have like 80 points on uplay,my question is this: How can I buy rewards from uPlay,whit my points,or what can I do whit those points?

on the ps3,before pressjng X on the story mode option you can press triangle button to go into uplay.so check for options ( at bottom of screen ) before starting story mode . in uplay you can redeem points for rewards eg. maps ,altiars outfit, etc.

He said he has the pc version. In the main menu of the game press head (e) and you will enter in uplay mode, where you can exchange your units for goodies.

Y2K1's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally posted by Cornik22:
    He said he has the pc version. In the main menu of the game press head (e) and you will enter in uplay mode, where you can exchange your units for goodies.
    Thx man,u make my day

Originally posted by Cornik22:
    ....... i can read, i knew it was the pc version,i didn't know the pc equivalent to the ps3 triangle button. i was trving to help,and i answered the redeem points part of the posters question

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    I don't really think this is necessary If you can't be civil, respectful and constructive don't bother posting.