heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    Can you tell us about LSO's ?

Do you have a pic of this feature you can post?..

anything you can tell us about LSO's in PF?

I hate to ask after all the great stuff you have already shared but I'm twitching and can't be held responsible.

Can you tell us about LSO's ?

Do you have a pic of this feature you can post?..

anything you can tell us about LSO's in PF?

I hate to ask after all the great stuff you have already shared but I'm twitching and can't be held responsible.

Heywood,

LSO's will be modelled somehow. How exactly they don't know. Either a small person with flags or maybe a thing on the corner of the screen. Ilya told me they don't know yet.

BV

Aztek_Eagle's Avatar Banned
    person person!, ups did i just hit something on the deck while landing?....... whats all that reddy stuff on my windshield

Thanks Burnin -

What about a normal sized animated LSO with a static camera slaved to him.. pilot can toggle to static cam for closup view of LSO..

Hey - I really appreciate you posting all the E3 stuff.. thanks.

Heywood,

Ya maybe like a picture-in-picture type of thing. I'll talk to Ilya more about that.

BV

Yeah .. or maybe a static hover cam view - static cam placed closer to LSO to where you can see his signals.. and you the approaching pilot toggle the view to that cam as you approach once or twice.. just long enough to see the signal..a second or two ..then toggle views back to the cockpit view ,
    not so much picture in picture. more like a snap toggle.. Hey - whatever they are willing to divulge is cool - I love this stuff.

BtW - Burnin ? .. what is the song that Oleg and Luthier(Ilya?) are singing in that pic of the three of you... We are the champions? or
    Ride of the Valkeries?.. or ..?.. 'cause it looks like they are singin a song.

[This message was edited by heywooood on Wed May 12 2004 at 09:47 PM.]

[This message was edited by heywooood on Wed May 12 2004 at 09:48 PM.]

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    heywood you really need to change your name to Paddles or something.

I like the picture in picture idea alot better.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Diablo310th:
    I like the picture in picture idea alot better.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto...unless they come up with some over-the-top ultra cool new way to display it.