IGN Comics interviewed Cameron Stewart and Karl Kerschl about Assassin's Creed: The Fall.

The interview also includes a few pages from the first issue.

The Fall of Assassin's Creed

where can i pick this up on its release date?

Available in Aus?

I'm really liking the premise for it and the art looks slick. I'm not really in to comics but I'm definitely going to have to check this out.

thanks magemaster i was really looking forward for more information on this comic... can't wait

IGN Comics: Looking at this three-issue project, obviously there is plenty of room to expand on this character's life and legacy for the franchise as a whole. Are you guys inserting ideas or seeds in the storyline that could branch out into sequel comics – or videogames?

Kerschl & Stewart: There are scenes in these issues in which we very deliberately drop hints as to the bigger picture of the Assassin's Creed universe, including direct references to familiar characters and upcoming game moments - more puzzle pieces for those familiar with the lore. We've been communicating closely with the writers of the games to ensure that seeds planted in the comic will pay off later in the games.

The goal is to make the comic's storyline tightly integrated with the games, so that they are all parts of the same giant story.

I have to say that i'm not all that fond of printed comics. For some reason I love webcomics due to the simple art and good humour, but can't get into "serious" comics, but I may just have to get into this one.

Personally i'd prefer original novels (i.e not just novelizations of the games).

Is Ezio going to be in more games?
    Soon, however, we all realized that our ideas for a new story ran the risk of overlapping with Ubisoft's future games, so we were given the go-ahead to branch out into completely original territory.

Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    Available in Aus?
    if you have aany clue , please inform me i wish to have it