pritty much every game now has a unique weapon used though out the game. what i want to know, what would yours be?
    a magic sword with the ability to never be lost?
    a bladed boomarang?
    a throwing dagger that never misses its target?
    be creative and lets see what your wepon would be yours?

mine would be a fighting staff no bigger than your arm with a hook on the end and a dagger at the other end of it. so i could use it for stealth kills at the break of night, or violent combo kills during a huge battle. and it could be used for many other uses aswell. like a freindly can opener
    what would yours be?

Lhorkan's Avatar Senior Member
    I don't need any weapons to kill someone.

Originally posted by Fates.Dark.Hand:
    pritty much every game now has a unique weapon used though out the game. what i want to know, what would yours be?
    a magic sword with the ability to never be lost?
    a bladed boomarang?
    a throwing dagger that never misses its target?
    be creative and lets see what your wepon would be yours?

mine would be a fighting staff no bigger than your arm with a hook on the end and a dagger at the other end of it. so i could use it for stealth kills at the break of night, or violent combo kills during a huge battle. and it could be used for many other uses aswell. like a freindly can opener
    what would yours be?
    Nice idea but my wepon would be a dager that could teleport me out of very dangeros batels.

A Stick

Well, i have two of them, but only can handle with one

A lightsaber that i can't hit myself with (when fighting my bro with model lightsabers i always hit myself, and with a real one OUCH)

ehm, i dont think that there is gonna be that kind of weapon, because you can pick up anything that is bigger than 5 cm and isnt stuck.
    so you can pick up some wooden plank or helmet of death guard or apple and then use it somehow...

*Hit's kanuch with a big stick :P *
    Mine would be a scoped crosbow...or a dagger that alway's stay's sharp.
    (Now slap me -_-')

Two scymitars (spelling.. i forget how to spell it.) and a dagger. all with diamond edges that NEVER needed sharpening and the dagger when in the right(as in the right hand) hand can turn you invisible.

perfect set of assassination weapons...

"slaps Dudelike, as he wished"
    and why do you think that there are gonna be magical weapons?
    the game is based on historical facts and is drastically realistic...
    maybe sumthing like the spear of destiny, or another religius relic.

scorpio_11's Avatar Senior Member
    Mine would be a sword but not any sword a special sword one with a customized handel and blade. ON the blade there would be cool/special engravings and it would be made out of a special metal and the handel would be made of solid gold but the sword would be as light as a feather

what do you think?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►