the uberdeamon domain has expired and I cannot find an alternative downloadlink for it...

Would somebody be so kind as to set me/us up with an alternative download link please..?

Or, if anybody could e-mail it to me, I will host it for others...

e-mail = chosen1ATwanadoo.nl

the uberdeamon domain has expired and I cannot find an alternative downloadlink for it...

Would somebody be so kind as to set me/us up with an alternative download link please..?

Or, if anybody could e-mail it to me, I will host it for others...

e-mail = chosen1ATwanadoo.nl

Not sure there are any alternate download sites. Surely Uberdemon will have the site back up soon or atleast a reponse to the situation, he's been around to long to vanish now.

Actually, last I read he had suffered a harddisk crash...

So I was kindoff hoping that one of the members here would still have the setupprogram on harddisk and be so kind as to upload it to rapidshare, or e-mail it to me to use and/or host... I still have some FTP space left...

regards, Doo

The only harddrive crash I'm aware of was back in January and he released upgrade 16 since then.

Sorry all, my announcement that my registry was up for renewal fell into my junk-mail box, and I never saw it... and now i am working with my host to re-establish online again. sorry for the inconvenience but i have no othet place to put my files in. when is back online i'll let you know.