Havent seen anyone say anything about this so...
    am i the only one who noticed that altairs outfit is different. The most noticeable for me was those grey lines on the sleeves. They were much smaller in ac1, secondly why no shortblade???
    And im not sure but i think they changed the hidden blade vambrace and the color of his gloves. Overall ill live just wanted to know if anybody had noticed

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes I noticed as well. His robes seem longer and almost seem to stretch when he climbs. I like it though. I always thought the AC1 outfit was just a little too bland. It looks cleaner now and I like it overall.

I like it too i just dont see why they would change it like that. Idk maybe there is a story related reason maybe not guess we'll find out. My only real complaint is that he still doesn't have that sexy *** silver short blade from ac1

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    It first seem as well textured as in AC1.

I don't know if this is crazy but...
    to me Altair looks skinnier...like the apirarion of altair when Ezio is being badAss(assin) in the E3 trailer O_o?

blazefp's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by donngold:
    am i the only one who noticed that altairs outfit is different. The most noticeable for me was those grey lines on the sleeves. They were much smaller in ac1, secondly why no shortblade???
    And im not sure but i think they changed the hidden blade vambrace and the color of his gloves. Overall ill live just wanted to know if anybody had noticed
    The short blade will be switched for the crossbow if I'm not wrong. I actually preferred the short blade, it made the game harder

You guys do realize he is younger in AC:R right? You are going to be playing with Altair pre-AC1.

eagleforlife1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by EvolutionIXMR:
    You guys do realize he is younger in AC:R right? You are going to be playing with Altair pre-AC1.
    You play as him as a teenager through until he's 92.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by blazefp:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by donngold:
    The short blade will be switched for the crossbow if I'm not wrong. I actually preferred the short blade, it made the game harder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really hope you're wrong about this... I preferred the short blade too... :P

ps: in the AC1 CG trailer, Altair had his short blade on his belt... maybe they'll just change it to that place to also add the crossbow that was supposed to be in AC1 too..

Yea i hope not i like using the shortblade/throwing knives better