Mission impossibile

episode1

Render the torp bombers flyable

1)You are to penetrate the 1C company headquarters based in Moscow and enrole ivan in the dev department.We will provide him with all necessary docs and identitiy.
    2)Place monitoring and listening devices in the rooms.
    3)You must hire an appartment close by and set up base with the help off tatyana,she will translate.
    4)look for Luthier and illiminate him,you should find him in a slum just outside Moscow.
    5)You must get the safe key and get it copied.
    6)Set up a cleaning or maintenance company and get in there at night and copy the sims codes.Do not leave any traces.
    7)Fax all documentation back to us for testing , trials and questions.We must keep this going until we are sure we have everything we need.
    8)Ivan falls sick and resigns.You illiminate him
    9)A helicopter will be waitting at Grosni park to fly you all to Berlin
    GOOD LUCK!.
    Should you accept this dangerous mission...........................this tape will self destruct in 1 minute.

Mission impossibile

episode1

Render the torp bombers flyable

1)You are to penetrate the 1C company headquarters based in Moscow and enrole ivan in the dev department.We will provide him with all necessary docs and identitiy.
    2)Place monitoring and listening devices in the rooms.
    3)You must hire an appartment close by and set up base with the help off tatyana,she will translate.
    4)look for Luthier and illiminate him,you should find him in a slum just outside Moscow.
    5)You must get the safe key and get it copied.
    6)Set up a cleaning or maintenance company and get in there at night and copy the sims codes.Do not leave any traces.
    7)Fax all documentation back to us for testing , trials and questions.We must keep this going until we are sure we have everything we need.
    8)Ivan falls sick and resigns.You illiminate him
    9)A helicopter will be waitting at Grosni park to fly you all to Berlin
    GOOD LUCK!.
    Should you accept this dangerous mission...........................this tape will self destruct in 1 minute.

Sure don't hope some admins are taking this too serious.
    Seriously though, the torp. planes (including the Betty) is something that I'm pretty confident will be flyable in no time. I'm more concerned about the KI-43II, Helldiver, Shiden/Shiden-KAI, KI-45/46, JU 88 and ALL the heavy bombers.
    And last but not least: A flyable Boomerang from RAAF, that would be so cool. Should've been one of the best turning allied fighters in the pacific.

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one

er... in this day and age where jokes are no longer jokes, and noone has a sense of humour anymore, i hope your talk of eliminating people and corporate espionage doesnt get you dragged out of bed at 3am by a group of shouting men clad in black holding german made subguns...

but i agree with one point: make the torp boomber flyable.

the rest? i dont know you, ive never met you.

Darn it!! I got here too late!!
    All I see is burnt paper and a couple of bodies laying around!!
    Dont worry about Ivan. HE is currently under investigation for his part in "FerrisBuellerGate"!

HEY 1-C: PIMP OUR TORP PLANES, SUCKAS!!