I'm just wondering how old these photos were...can anyone pls give me an answer?

thanks alot!

south east asia?

look it up, the image copyright is on the bottom of the image.

My friend started building his cafe in Bad Staffelstein 5 years ago. In google sat pics, it's foundation is under construction.

Also, in the google sat pics, I'm not a virgin.

Fritz

my neighborhood is no more than 4 months old,

How do i know this? When the neighbors got a new white pathfinder, I looked about 3 or 4 months after they got it, I could see it parked in the street with their other vehicles.

Not that old at all.

Some are very old: Lake Eppalock in my region is down to 3% capacity, but in the photos it's nearly full. That's circa 1999. I know, you're thinking "How can a lake holding several million megalitres be drained from flooding to 3% in just seven years?" it's mismanagement.

That and the nearby mine is barely a scrape, whereas it's now about 100ft deep, and the clay mine nearby has massive stockpiles, whereas they're now quite small. So yeah, depends on region, but some areas are very old.

yeah, for example dubrovnik area is many years old, maybe 5-6

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    Here in Cádiz the thing is about 7 years old... I know because they were making a HUGE city reformation -burying the railroad which divided the city in two, making it subterranean, while making a big avenue over it... many new flat blocks, a massive commercial center, new green areas, etc. In the pics, the works had just started.

Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
    Here in Cádiz the thing is about 7 years old... I know because they were making a HUGE city reformation -burying the railroad which divided the city in two, making it subterranean, while making a big avenue over it... many new flat blocks, a massive commercial center, new green areas, etc. In the pics, the works had just started.
    I can imagine why they let Bendigo and its surrounding area remain in poor detail, and very out of date, but isn't Cadiz a large city?

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    Originally posted by LStarosta:
    look it up, the image copyright is on the bottom of the image.
    The copyright date has little to do with the date the photo was taken. Some of the stuff I've looked at had 2005/6 copyright dates but was at least 5 years old.