fordfan25's Avatar Senior Member
    OMG hurry up with this game. the wait is killn me. .......is it out yet...........what about now ..........O come on its been 30 sec already whats the hold up, do you need me to get out and push? the games lookn real good though cant wait to shoot some holes in them zeros

OMG hurry up with this game. the wait is killn me. .......is it out yet...........what about now ..........O come on its been 30 sec already whats the hold up, do you need me to get out and push? the games lookn real good though cant wait to shoot some holes in them zeros

Yellonet's Avatar Senior Member
    You're not the only one to want the game now pal

Sure hope we get a demo soon, with Hellcat, Dauntless, Val and Ki-43... don't know if they're all flyable.. but I can dream can't I?

- Yellonet

this is awesome

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotte..._Lexington.jpg

& its going to be Total Hell to attack

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    actual UBI post :
    "If their is a good server with wonder woman views but historic planesets...let me know!"

i think the waiting is starting to get to me. today i was driveing through town and every time i got behind a toyota or nissan i found my self tring to get into a good fireing position wich for me is on his six "and to the terror of oncomeing traffic"of to the left side.cant seem to find the trigger on my steering wheel though. the highway patrol officer did not understand i was just tring to win a war lol

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    thats nothing... yesterday a car behind me backfired..so I pushed forward on the steering wheel and jerked it hard right...over the sidewalk into the KrispyKreme Donuts drive-thru...coincidence?...I think not!

"Check your guns"

lol

SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    Heywood doesn't even think when he flies. He's such a natural, he could sleep and dogfight at the same time.

Regards,

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm sure many an opponent has thought I was sleeping..

"Check your guns"

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WUAF_Badsight:
    this is awesome

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/forgotte..._Lexington.jpg

& its going to be Total Hell to attack

QUOTE]
    Heh I wonder if they will include the Yorktown, that ship was invinsible...well till they nuked it in tests