Really enjoying the game, but have hit a hiatus. Have three towers to the east to take over, but whiteout preventing me from getting near them.
    have 7 assassins in training (2 have achieved highest level) I have bought everything, got all treasures and flags. I have bought everything on the map that I can get to. What am I missing?

Originally posted by mac.mckernan:
    Really enjoying the game, but have hit a hiatus. Have three towers to the east to take over, but whiteout preventing me from getting near them.
    have 7 assassins in training (2 have achieved highest level) I have bout everything, got all treasures and flags. I have bought everything on the map that I can get to. What am I missing?
    Nothing. Just walk around it. This seems to be tough for everyone - but it's really not hard...

Sorry to be a dufus - walk around what? The entire map? Surely there must be some parameter to be met to advance through the game??
    Not after spoilers, but I'm pulling my hair out lol!!

Sorry to be a dufus - walk around what? The entire map? Surely there must be some parameter to be met to advance through the game??
    Not after spoilers, but I'm pulling my hair out lol!!
    Just walk around the white border, either right or left. You'll get to it eventually.

Spent over 3 hrs traversing the whiteout last night . Managed to repair a LONG viaduct but on getting to the end was unable to climb up to the city walls. The other shorter viaduct near the pigeon coop is proving elusive. Have 7 assassins now though!! Probably gonna end in a spoiler, but I am still pulling my hair out!!
    Regards,
    Mac

If it's at the bit I think you mean then you're gonna have to wait to a much later memory sequence to get there... I think it unlocked for me at 7. It was really annoying me because at that time I had two glyph things left and I knew one of them was in there... fortunately I got them both within 2 hours of each other with next to no searching (Just as an unrelated side note the last cluster took me one and a half hours to do! )

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

Seriously guys. I nearly trashed my XBOX tonight!! Still walking around waiting to get into the whiteout zone!! Have re-done memory blocks all up to section 4 memory 8 but cannot progress. I have 7 fully trained assassins, over 250K florins, completed upto cluster 7 of The Truths. Even to the point of being given the right spoiler.
    HELP!!! HELP!!!

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Have re-done memory blocks all up to section 4 memory 8 but cannot progress.
    Perhaps you should try playing the story through to the end. Things unlock as the story progresses, you know?

What - you mean start again?
    I have progressed and am currently being stopped from entering parts of the map. This is subsequently stopping me from accessing entry to the next memory block.