I need some help, i have reached de level 30 in project legacy on facebook and when i play assassinīs creed brotherhood(PS3) I press triangule and it says "no new rewards avaible" please help me!

You need to do things such as buy the same landmarks in both games. And when you finish the Auditore set you get two capes.

In which chapter/sequence in which game pack (Italian wars or rome) do you get the rome mnemonic for the auditore trail?

In the Italian Wars you get the auditore trail (One mnemonic for memory) or... *spoiler* You can send your Assassins to contracts in AC Brotherhood, then you unlock contracts in Legacy, and you can do the memories of your Assassins and easily get the Auditore Trail. */spoiler*

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    I'm going to move this here-
    Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips

is anyone willing to trade for a rome thing for the auditore trail mnemonic i can trade you any of the others. If not can you tell me if i have to get to level 20 before i can complete the aitore trail or can i get the rome thing by doing a contract, or is it just luck. Please Reply Thankyou.

Originally posted by Tired-Kid363:
    You need to do things such as buy the same landmarks in both games. And when you finish the Auditore set you get two capes.
    Buying in "ACB" and in the Project Legacy?