for the longsword i counted 4, where you pimp slap and stab in spine, where you stab through stomach, where you stab through base of throat and then where you get your sword stuck in the head, and 3 for short blade, where you elbow and slit throat, stab through throat, and where you break leg and then neck...are there anymore combos or is that it? and these are combos not counters

for the longsword i counted 4, where you pimp slap and stab in spine, where you stab through stomach, where you stab through base of throat and then where you get your sword stuck in the head, and 3 for short blade, where you elbow and slit throat, stab through throat, and where you break leg and then neck...are there anymore combos or is that it? and these are combos not counters

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thanatos-death-:
    for the longsword i counted 4, where you pimp slap and stab in spine, where you stab through stomach, where you stab through base of throat and then where you get your sword stuck in the head, and 3 for short blade, where you elbow and slit throat, stab through throat, and where you break leg and then neck...are there anymore combos or is that it? and these are combos not counters </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you need to count more, theres quite a few

thats why i asked if there were more that i missed cause those are basically all of the ones i get

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thanatos-death-:
    thats why i asked if there were more that i missed cause those are basically all of the ones i get </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i couldnt tell you how many or if its rasndom or the angle the enemy comes or what type of attack you do before hand heavy or light or whatever but i can say is this

this game frikin rocks with all its cool death kills :P