Do you know where my copy of Il2 Sturmovik 1946 is? GoGamer shipped it on 12/18 - FedEx tracking still says it will be delivered on 12/22 - but it's getting kind of late here. FedEx better not ruin my Christmas!

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    what part of the world are you in?

Did you track it yourself?

take the tracking number over to the FedX site yourself and plug it in...see what transpires...then if no joy contact Jason @ Gogamer.com<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

A few of The Few

Mine has been sitting in Anaheim for 3 days now according to FedEx. It is supposed to be in NJ by Tuesday 12/26...

Originally posted by Hrdina:
    Mine has been sitting in Anaheim for 3 days now according to FedEx. It is supposed to be in NJ by Tuesday 12/26...
    Thats where mine is but is says it will be delivered today. When I called FedEx thay said they will be delivering until midnight.

Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member

Maybe this guy has it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

---Loose nut removed from cockpit, ship OK

lol no doubt...

This game has been nothing but bad karmah for me since day one.

Patience young Padawan, soon you will have your copy of the DVD.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

heywooood's Avatar Senior Member
    last monday there were approximately 900 million packages on the move in the US alone...and since then much freight and passengers have been stranded by inclement weather...Denver area especially.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

A few of The Few

Oh and don't forget that the Denver airport has been pwned by weather for the last 48 hrs, that can't be helping the situation.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">