Akronnick's Avatar Senior Member
    What do I have to change to include the Buffalo in the Wake Island and Midway Campaign?

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    Go into the Dgen folder, find the file called 'planesUM1.dat' and open it in notepad. Put in F2A2 like I did in example below:

[Wake]
    F4F3
    F2A2
    [Midway]
    F4F3
    F2A2
    [Guadal2]
    F4F4
    F4UCORSAIR1
    [Iwo]
    F4U1C
    F4U1D
    [Chichi]
    F4U1D
    [Okinawa]
    F4U1D

It's that easy!! Now it will appear in drop down menu when you start a Marine campaign.

I must be complete idiot because all i get after doing that is this error message: Mission loading failed: No MAP in mission file. So care to tell what else i must do? Also lost briefing screen text when i tried that wildcat is working normally.

mortoma's Avatar Senior Member
    Sorry, but the guy who programs the Dgen engine did not hear about the F2A becoming flyable until 2 or 3 days ago, so he did not have time to make last minute changes to Dgen and sent it to Oleg. The next patch will fix this problem. I just found out about this at the SimHq forums. But no, it won't work in campaign yet, darn it. But go ahead and make those changes to the file and it will work when the next patch comes.

Okay thanks for the info. Luckily we got FMB, went there and made two wake based F2A2 missions myself

Hang on...

When...? How...? Did the F2a2 become flyable?

I wannitIwannitIwannit.....

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by james_ander:
    Hang on...

When...? How...? Did the F2a2 become flyable?

I wannitIwannitIwannit..... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yesssss...

3.03... secret present...

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    Starshoy only received the 3.03 build a few days ago. Give him a bit of time to update Dgen.

I'll take the opportunity to say that the A6M3 also makes the DGen crashes, it would be cool if someone could fix that

A.K.Davis's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Luftcaca:
    I'll take the opportunity to say that the A6M3 also makes the DGen crashes, it would be cool if someone could fix that <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which career did you add the A6M3 to?