Hi guys. I have a Phenom II 965 BE with a eVGA GTX 260 Core 216 SC Edition using Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    I have installed the eVGA Precision software too and the lastest nvidia drivers
    Running AC2, the eVGA Precision shows me DXD9 and not DX10

How to play AC2 using Directx 10?

AC2 doesn't support Dx10, while AC1 does. Hopefully AC2: episodes will support Dx10, but don't expect anything. It hasn't even been confirmed that they'll release Episodes for PC, although the source that says they'll release it for PS3 and Xbox360 - and doesn't mention PC - isn't reliable either.

Unfortunately PC gaming comes second and consoles come first in importance. I'm not against consoles, it's just that lately PC gamers don't get what this platform offers and it isn't used to full potential.

yeah lately all PC games being released are Ports of bad quality.. hopefully the upcoming OnLIve console will help us in this matter....

OnLive seems bull**** to me. I can't imagine how it would work as flawlessly as they advertise and a lot of somewhat reliable sources say the same thing. http://www.eurogamer.net/artic...ossibly-work-article

Maybe the only thing that can improve PC gaming is next generation of consoles... PS4 and Xbox360-degrees-but-vertically or something :P

Or hopefully a lot of developers will start making more hardware-demanding games, which will then result in new generation of consoles, which means all game from that point on will use full potential of PCs.

The fact that Microsoft created Xbox just shows that consoles make more sales. And sales are very important to Microsoft, their whole strategy revolves around them, they have very good sales directors and visionaries.
    PC gaming will always be less important to most of publishers, unless something truly revolutionary happens in PC world.

The new generation of consoles will last 2 years or less before average PC's overpass them, then we'll have ****ty ports all over again...

About OnLive I dont know, its not even out so everything you read isnt official, we'll have to wait and see

Yeah, of course it's going to last only for a few years and there will still be bad ports, because games will be developed with consoles in mind, even more, since new generation is going to be a "big boom" as always. But, until next generation comes, graphics are not going to take step forward in majority of games. The sooner new generation comes, the better. It's unfortunate that PC gamers have to count on new consoles to get full potential out of their machines.

About OnLive, I agree, until it's not released officially, we can't say for sure how well will the system manage so many requests. But imagine many many people using OnLive's services. They'll need many many top-notch gaming rigs for those people and a monster internet connection. This all costs too much even with many rich investors and it probably won't pay off enough to maintain those rigs for years. They'll also have to be updating their rigs every few years.
    Even at the testing in San Francisco some people reported that there was a small lag at times, and that was very few people playing with OnLive's servers not far away.
    I'd rather pay for a copy of a game and get as smooth performance as my PC can provide than to rent a game and get laggy FPS and non-consistent HD picture.
    I'm using display with 2048x1152 pixels as native resolution and I live in a country with poor internet connectivity, so it wouldn't work for me anyway even if it works as they advertise.