Major-Setback, will you be creating another cd/dvd box cover when 4.06 is released?

Please.

Your Peshka one makes my set look complete.
    Thanks.

Major-Setback, will you be creating another cd/dvd box cover when 4.06 is released?

Please.

Your Peshka one makes my set look complete.
    Thanks.

Thanks very much for the compliment and for the encouragement, it means a lot.
    I actually only did that one as a bit of a joke, and to pass the time before the download arrived. There was a lot of interest in that (Pe2) upcoming download, and a lot of posts on one particular thread, that's what prompted me to do a mock cover for the add-on.
    I'm more than a bit sorry that the quality of the cover wasn't very good, it didn't look too good when printed. If I do another one for the next add-on I will make the picture sharper, and work more on the rear cover too.

If anyone is interested, a DVD box cover:

CD box cover:

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    Great work major_setback!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leitmotiv:
    Great work major_setback! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks!

My custom DVD box

DVD Box

custom CD cover

CD cover

That's fairly awesome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 312_Grey:
    My custom DVD box

DVD Box

custom CD cover

CD cover </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The props are fixed