AMD FX 55
    ASUS A8V-E Deluxe PCI-E
    Raptor 74 G
    2 G Kingston Ram
    Audigy 2
    7800 GTX 256
    Enermax 600 psu

I just bought a 7800GTX from BFG and I do not need an extra card.I have the original retail box,which if you remember was a very plain box.I have all the connections that came with it.I just thought I would try here first,my neigbor just looked at me with this odd look,I figure he has no idea how to install a video card or anything else in a pc.I might add that I am 64 so most people in my age bracket may have a pc but know little about them.I built my own system since it was cheaper but not as much as I thought.Anyway I thought I would see if any one is interested......

AMD FX 55
    ASUS A8V-E Deluxe PCI-E
    Raptor 74 G
    2 G Kingston Ram
    Audigy 2
    7800 GTX 256
    Enermax 600 psu

I just bought a 7800GTX from BFG and I do not need an extra card.I have the original retail box,which if you remember was a very plain box.I have all the connections that came with it.I just thought I would try here first,my neigbor just looked at me with this odd look,I figure he has no idea how to install a video card or anything else in a pc.I might add that I am 64 so most people in my age bracket may have a pc but know little about them.I built my own system since it was cheaper but not as much as I thought.Anyway I thought I would see if any one is interested......

Try eBay

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Can't use it sadly

You could try eBay...

Building your own system is completely worth it in my opinion. Its a bit cheaper...but mostly its self satisfaction and the fact that you know every piece of your computer because you researched, built, and made it work. So if something is a little strange...its something you know about.

dbillo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primo6255:
    AMD FX 55
    ASUS A8V-E Deluxe PCI-E
    Raptor 74 G
    2 G Kingston Ram
    Audigy 2
    7800 GTX 256
    Enermax 600 psu
    I might add that I am 64 ...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, those are some pretty healthy specs for a 64 year old! I hope I'm in that good a shape when I'm 64!

I'll bite.... how much?

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    All negotiations will be done via PM, email, smoke signals, ect, but not on the forums as per the terms of use.

Airwarfare also has a specific forum, The Market Place, for the trading or sale of new or old computer hardware. http://www.airwarfare.com/phpBB2/index.php

Playing Il-2 PF with the BFG-9000? All the german cissy's will be vaporized!!!!