My buddy just got the IR3 pro and I was helping him set it up tonight. I kept having problems with the head mirroring feature. I would move my head left and it followed. When I went back to center it followed VERY slowly. There is something not right with it. I tried moving the smooth slider all the way to 5(the lowest) and it was still doing it pretty bad. Any TIR3 users seen this. Thanks!

My buddy just got the IR3 pro and I was helping him set it up tonight. I kept having problems with the head mirroring feature. I would move my head left and it followed. When I went back to center it followed VERY slowly. There is something not right with it. I tried moving the smooth slider all the way to 5(the lowest) and it was still doing it pretty bad. Any TIR3 users seen this. Thanks!

Is it in "precision" mode? I never watched the heads in that mode, and don't know if it affects them or only in game. But I mapped JS button to this feature and tried it in game, it just seemes to make the tracking very sluggish. Hope that helps.

Ok, I just tried looking at the head's movement in precision mode and it returns to center very slowly as you describe. The default key to toggle this feature is F8.