P2W.Blood's Avatar Member
    Clarification, please.

So... I traded in my SCC, but... I have the game linked to my XBL gamertag in my Uplay account. Will I be receiving an e-mail with codes?

I'm leaning towards the 'yes', which is pretty good news for those who traded in SCC.

1) Why is the max party size for going into public matchmaking 4 if the team size is 6?
    2) Will there be any kind of 'theater' mode; will we be able to watch a video playback of a previous match?
    3) Will there be any kind of clan support at all?

No game recording last I knew.

Originally Posted by mythistocles Go to original post
    1) Why is the max party size for going into public matchmaking 4 if the team size is 6?
    2) Will there be any kind of 'theater' mode; will we be able to watch a video playback of a previous match?
    3) Will there be any kind of clan support at all?
    1: Party size is now called "Fireteams" with size of 3.

2: They said in a Q&A about 7 months ago, there is no playback but hopefully there will be something with Ghost Recon Network along those lines. Game history and heatmaps are available there.

3: There is clan support which your clan can be managed on Ghost Recon Network as well.

l NiS l's Avatar Member
    in the multiplayer if you have a own lobby, can you do like in the GRAW and in the GRAW2 lobby put the drones and the explosions of?

same question as nis_one.

What always made the ghost recon series stick out for me other then gameplay was the ability to open our own lobby's and it being visible on a list of lobbies so people could join in which we can turn on and off setting such as explosives, certain weapons, etc etc.

Are we going to have this option again? It's a very important feature and could possibly effect my purchase of this title. I already am not too happy about the game being downgraded from 8 v 8 to 6 v 6. This is going to effect my clan.

I have a very noob question , in future soldier I know there is the extreme depth with weapon customization but can I also customize the way my character looks ? different shoulder pads, helmets , armor, boots and whatnot ?

Originally Posted by AI.BLUEFOX Go to original post
    ^^^

Currently the assumption is that no we won't be able to open lobbies that appear on a list or search through them. The question has been ducked rather than answered and from what has been said so far it looks likely they have gone for either matchmaking or totally private (you have to invite all the players).

I'm guessing they may do what EA has done with Battlefield 3 and sometime after launch will let you pay for the privilege of hosting a searchable room.
    that would be bs if they have rentable server because the game doesn't have server. It p2p.

kind of bummed . I found out about this stuff today.

P2W.Blood's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by shaz91 Go to original post
    I have a very noob question , in future soldier I know there is the extreme depth with weapon customization but can I also customize the way my character looks ? different shoulder pads, helmets , armor, boots and whatnot ?
    I've heard headgear dlc available with pre-orders and I know there are weapon skins.

I don't believe there is anything along those lines though.

Jomarip's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by theonlytime Go to original post
    GRFS will have splitscreen mode for Co-op and multiplayer as well. MW3 has online splitscreen, which is good, somewhat. It is great for GRFS to also have splitscreen mode, except in MW3 I notice a bit of lag speed compared to playing single-player mode, yet it is playable and it's understood why.
    I think it is just horde mode on the multiplayer maps