How to config joystick to play in PC.?

ЗАБЕЙТЕ ЭТУ ИГРУ СЕБЕ В ЗАДНИЦУ.ОНА НЕ РАБОТАЕТ.ПОШЛИ НА ХУЙ С ПРИТЕНЗИЯМИ!!!!!!!!!

Hello there Mr shade I installed the game but when click on the HAWX2.exe or HAWX2_DX11.exe I get the message ( the binkw32.dll is missing) how can fix this problem in order to play the game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

HI can antone tell me what i'm doing wrong I keep blowing upon the rurwayy

[QUOTE=mishockwave2008;3329517]gopies007..........

Reaper Two-Six is a group of wonderful pilots who enjoy flying together on-line in coop or TDM and also the social discussions about aviation or anything in life on our forums. Please feel free to look into Reaper Two-Six, as our website is quite full of good information. Reaper Two-Six Website

I would be happy to answer any specific questions you might have. Send me a personal email (wolverine@reapertwosix.com) or forum instant message, anytime.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting into the air on Hawx 2.

Wolverine
    Wing Commander of Reaper Two-Six[/QUOTE ]HI can antone tell me what i'm doing wrong I keep blowing upon the rurwayy

Activation error

Hi,
    Recently i bought H.A.W.X 2 and when i try to activate it in Uplay, it says "THE ACTIVATION KEY IS IN USE FOR ANOTHER ACCOUNT", where as i dont have any other account.
    Please Help me.....

I want a squad

hi my name in uplay is Caramaru but in game it shows my old name w35l3y i want a squad if someone still playing lol, sometimes i play online but the max players i fund was 3...

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345