OK, So I found this glyph in venice, and it is asking me to enter the password. (You know, align the code wheel etc.) Well this one now gave me random symbols instead of numbers for the outer code wheel. I did what the advice told me but it still didn't work. Whats up?

Wegol's Avatar Junior Member
    You did it wrong

Be more specific man, there's a few of the symbol code wheels.

NuclearFuss's Avatar Senior Member
    Is it the dot, two dots, line, line and a dot etc? It's tricky, but I know that 1 is one of the missing symbols, so figure out which comes next and try it. If not try the other missing one. That's what I did.

I waited for the advice and i figured it out thanks

sorry for the double post. Now im doing to the Fibonacci one. (with the triangles and squares and circles. these things are killing me

Hey, do you know the area in Venice where you fly into the church? I ask this because there is a gylph in there but I didn't find it. Now I have 19/20 gylphs. Is there way to get back inside or replay the flying mission?

I need help, The seeds where planted as 2 worlds became 1, behold, the assasins, the children of 2 worlds. I need help please, cannot connect the 5 pics in this sequence any help, the thing that connects them would be great

Jupiter and Io
    Danae Visited by Zeus
    Cupid and Psyche
    Leda and the Swan
    Rape of Europa