Any Patrol plane Fanatics out there who would like to see the PB4Y 1 added to the game, or who have the ability to work one into the system?
    My minister flew one. Low level stuff...shipping strikes etc..
    Just a thought...

Any Patrol plane Fanatics out there who would like to see the PB4Y 1 added to the game, or who have the ability to work one into the system?
    My minister flew one. Low level stuff...shipping strikes etc..
    Just a thought...

There is a PBY Catalina in the works

In the recent summers, I used to see a PB4Y fly over the house heading North every day on fire bomber duty. Captivating sound!

berg417448's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fliger747:
    In the recent summers, I used to see a PB4Y fly over the house heading North every day on fire bomber duty. Captivating sound! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely! I saw one of those about 25 years ago in Knoxvile Tn. That thing was louder than a jet when it did it's run up.

I've noticed that the Axis side(AI) has a big float plane.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y...631045132&p=48

The one posted by Olli

I wish we had something like that we could actually fly. I would enjoy taking off of and landing on the water.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trailryder:
    I've noticed that the Axis side(AI) has a big float plane.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?q=Y...631045132&p=48

The one posted by Olli

I wish we had something like that we could actually fly. I would enjoy taking off of and landing on the water. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    aww c'mon we've got the Rufe!
    Just fly the zero with floats and pretend you're much bigger!
    haha but seriously, i want a PB4Y bad!
    those things look so awesome.
    As for the Emily in that picture, can you go wrong with a 20mm defensive armament?

F19_Olli72's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes plz, more flyable floatplanes and flying boats! I hope the Catalina will make it into the game at some point. Emily would be very cool indeed, though my fav is the Short Sunderland ...maybe someday in a distant future... beyond BoB

My dream plane would be a PV-1 Ventura. By many accounts the best handling twin-engined bomber of all and one of the fastest.