Hi all,

I have got a P4 3200 1 Gz ddr400, ABITVI7, 80 G. plus 60 G., ATI 9600Pro, Windows XP SP1-SP2...conexion 1 m. down and 300 up.

My problem is the following: when I am hosting a Mission - FB+PF -, people involved in the Mission are ejected because of "timeout" and when I am in other Mission - as a single player - I have got the same problem - timeout -

Just for your info...in general terms, my ping is OK...

Could you please help me?

I have not any idea about this matter and I have tested a lot of things without any results...

Help !!!

Thanks in advanced

You ought to ask the guys over in the Community Help forum...all the tech heads are over ther and will be glad to help. You might want to post your DX Dialog when you ask your question so they can look that over, too.

They've helped me many times.

Monson74's Avatar Senior Member
    Sounds like a firewall issue but do try & post it in the community help & see if anyone can help you out

Do I understand it correctly if you're saying that anything you try to do online is resulting in a timeout? Either when you join a game or when you host one?

Thats gotta be a firewall issue indeed, make sure the firewall gives IL2 permission to go online and be a server as well.