Thread: Any good stealth-action games for PC? | Forums

Ilpav's Avatar Banned
    Does anyone know of any other good stealth-action games like Splinter Cell and IGI for PC? I like a game when you work alone, no teams, and infiltrate places with good stealth sequences. Like in IGI 2 there is a mission in the snowy mountains and you start off like 500 meters from the base and stealthily infiltrate he base and get info. I like those kinds of games so can anyone please name some for me?

Thanks

Ilpav's Avatar Banned
    Does anyone know of any other good stealth-action games like Splinter Cell and IGI for PC? I like a game when you work alone, no teams, and infiltrate places with good stealth sequences. Like in IGI 2 there is a mission in the snowy mountains and you start off like 500 meters from the base and stealthily infiltrate he base and get info. I like those kinds of games so can anyone please name some for me?

Thanks

Err, Hitman?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Long live the Zelda Revolution!

Only $75 to go.

i would highly reccomend one of the theif games
    i had theif for the xbox and it was very good
    and im positive they have a few titles for the pc<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

tmgbhot's Avatar Senior Member
    yes thief <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Thanks to Nicole7053 for my sig</pre>

Seifer1921's Avatar Senior Member
    Thief. <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Strength and Honor

I can't comment on Thief, but I'll recommend
    -Hitman
    -Stolen (4 large levels. 1 Stolen level is about the size of 3 SCCT levels, with completely playable infil and exfil sequences)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.
    Sam: Listen, Moose--
    Moss: It's Moss! Get it right or pay the price.

quillan's Avatar Senior Member
    There are three Thief games for the PC. Plus, there are untold numbers of fan-made missions for it.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

MadamTampini's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cooldude6681:
    -Stolen (4 large levels. 1 Stolen level is about the size of 3 SCCT levels, with completely playable infil and exfil sequences) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've never heard of this game but I'm going to get it now.

I reccomend Cold War It has a wonderful story line if you like conspiracys.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

--
    Angelica Joy (AJ w00t!)
    Proud Ironside n00b
    ?????

+1 Energy

Ilpav's Avatar Banned
    Thanks guys for the quick responses.

I have played hitman 1 and it became really hard at that jungle level where you have to kill the "Tony Montana" and after you kill him there are like 100 guards coming after you and you have a minigun, but you move so slow with it. I didn't really get into the other ones. I also played Thief 2 and didnt really like it because it had medieval weapons and I like stealth games which are modern and have modern weapons. I will try out Cold War and Stolen.

BTW is it Operation Flashpoint: Cold War or just Cold War?

Thanks again.