am not able to login by using my U-play app. so unable to activate my new far cry 3 game plz help me

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi and welcome to the forums, this is the HAWX forum.

I suggest opening a ticket with Technical Support so they can take a look at your account, the link is in my signature.

please, i hope it's work

please, i hope it's work.....pray

ubisoft loauncher

Originally Posted by Chris2Collins Go to original post
    OMG Finally After searching for this link for so long. I had so many problems trying to install this game and everyone would say just download the Ubisoft Game Launcher but would not supply a link to this. Well here is the link. After you install the game go to this site and install the link. http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14404

page no longer available thanks

Cant find the application after instalation???????

i followed the installation process but i cant find the application....what happened??????Please help

Thanks man

Originally Posted by "TomRambo Go to original post
    Trying to get update information to C:\Users\NATDDK~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi5283.tmp.
    Found update (Patch, all, all).
    Trying to download update file from http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/assassins..._2_1.01_cz.exe. Destination: C:\Users\NATDDK~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ubi53DB.tmp.e xe.
    Fatal download error (Connect failed).
    Deleting downloaded data.

I have this problem, when I try to start the game. PLease help me. I try to start Ubisoft Game Launcher, and it says, it has a connection problem. I try to re-install the Ubisoft Game Launcher, but it does it still. Please tell me what i should do..."
    Thanks bro.

I have found a free download site, you can download korean songs from the site, try it out and wish it is helpful, cheers.

it works

this really works it is downloaded but how do i go online in the game??????