Just to let you guys know! Its all we have all wanted!!

Just to let you guys know! Its all we have all wanted!!

Indeed - it is a much more enjoyable plane, now.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

greets
    Capt.LoneRanger

Flies the exact same to me as do all the US planes minus the recoil wobble. Exactly what do you feel has changed?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

VMF-214 The Original Black Sheep Squadron of the IL-2 series are currently recruiting dedicated and mature pilots. Visit us at http://vmf214blacksheep.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">minus the recoil wobble </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is all _I_ wanted for Christmas

* _54th_Speeder *<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Also, my personal webspace dedicated to WW2 Combat Flight simming can be found at:
    simace.com

Seems like 4071 is a bonus for all such planes.

I like FW190 alot more now also.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Self-proclaimed dedicated Willywhiner since July 2002
    : Badsight.:"increased manouverability for bf-109s was satire" :
    Please bring back 3.01 dots!

Brain32's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carguy_:
    Seems like 4071 is a bonus for all such planes.

I like FW190 alot more now also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Me too FW190 really roXorz now judging by the last few days I tried it out. However I do not notice much improvement on the P51 everybody is talking about. I shot many 51's this days because people flew them like Spitfires <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

This is my sig

<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

================================================== ======
    I.O.C.L. (International Online Competition League)

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
    Flies the exact same to me as do all the US planes minus the recoil wobble. Exactly what do you feel has changed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It holds E better... as in a zoom climb... it can actually catch something now if you trim it and use your pitch right.. and it can run if it has to... which it couldn't do very well before.... and now the 6 50s on the Ds are more like the 6 50s on the P-40s.. which they should have been all along.... 6 50s should be 6 50s.

It accelerates better..... E fighting is much better now across the bioard in 4.07... I think this is the best FM of them all.

Mind you I thought the P-51 in particular in 4.05 was the best one of them all up until this.... but this is much more stable.... you still cant yank on the stick.. which is as it should be.... the only major thing that IMO isnt modeled on any of the planes entirely correct is the torque.... I still cant flip a Mustang on TO if I slam the throttle.. which was a common result in real life and cost many pilots their lives. I can live with that though.... I think these FMs are the best out of all the versions and what one would expect from the next to last incarnation of a great sim in any version.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>
    Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com | Joint Operations

I think people that spend a lot of time in the 51 will notice a bunch of little changes which could be called a big change while the casual tourist will just notice the lack of wobble.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►