I would like to know from some experienced players what is a good setup fro controls on your keyboard and Hotas (Wigman Extreme) I would apprecaite any help in this area to give me the best and easiest setup while learning the game. I am mainly use to FPS and this setup is totally different. Thanks

Since there isn't as much rapid key use as in an FPS key placement isn't quite as important. However, certain actions such as Folding Wings, Eject, etc... I would recommend making combo keys (ie: CTRL+F for wing fold) so they don't get tapped accidentally. What I did a long time ago was map everything and then type it up and tape it to the side of the monitor. Eventually you get it all memorized.

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    Skycat2 has a pretty nice setup in the thread linked by his name.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> [/list]<UL TYPE=SQUARE> 332nd V.F.G.[/list]
    <span class="ev_code_GREEN">It is easier to train a boy than to repair a man.</span>

Sturmovik Essentials | Magnum PC.Com | Joint Operations

<span class="ev_code_white">Oleg: I think players should upgrade their PC after the release of Storm of War: The Battle of Britain, but not now. Minimum system would be probably like last year good system for IL-2 series. The simulation has gone from what was to be a study sim involving one aircraft to a real monster anthology of WWII aviation. The engine has been stretched to fit multi-engined bombers, aircraft that are linked (such as the Mistel and the TB-3/I-16 combinations), aircraft carriers, runway cratering, working searchlights, etc.

</span>