hello to everyone i'm from israel and speak hebrew of course. and i just want to tell you that the the hebrew words on the wall in the room at the end of the game: "olam haba" its mean "after life" this is a religious belief in the jewish religion that there is life after death and there is another world after our world.

That's cool.
    I'm really thinking that wall as to do with the Grail now.

DreamerM's Avatar Member
    He-brew-man, to save the daaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Thanks Hebrewman!

I'm thinking the Grail is some kind of Resurrection device. That it can restore "life after death." If it's that kind of ghost machine, then I have a hunch the Modern Assassins are going to use it to ressurrect Altair into the modern day.

and this is the link who explain you about "olam haba"(after life)

olam haba

DreamerM's Avatar Member
    From that website:

The resurrection of the dead will occur in the messianic age, a time referred to in Hebrew as the Olam Ha-Ba, the World to Come, but that term is also used to refer to the spiritual afterlife. When the messiah comes to initiate the perfect world of peace and prosperity, the righteous dead will be brought back to life and given the opportunity to experience the perfected world that their righteousness helped to create.
    Hm. I wonder where they could be going with this.

The Grail was sometimes called the Cup of Life. It's supposed to have miraculous powers of healing.

Anyone know what role the Jews played in the Crusades? I know they've lived in the Holy Land since forever...

MDS_Geist's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by DreamerM:
    Anyone know what role the Jews played in the Crusades? I know they've lived in the Holy Land since forever...
    Role? Yes, they were usually victims of the Christians and Muslims.

Crusades
    maybe this is going to help you

Massacre of Jerusalem

From that website:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> The resurrection of the dead will occur in the messianic age, a time referred to in Hebrew as the Olam Ha-Ba, the World to Come, but that term is also used to refer to the spiritual afterlife. When the messiah comes to initiate the perfect world of peace and prosperity, the righteous dead will be brought back to life and given the opportunity to experience the perfected world that their righteousness helped to create.
    Hm. I wonder where they could be going with this.

The Grail was sometimes called the Cup of Life. It's supposed to have miraculous powers of healing.

Anyone know what role the Jews played in the Crusades? I know they've lived in the Holy Land since forever... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That part is weird. It talks about the righteous dead returning to life to witness what they helped to accomplish. :O

I'm gonna put some info on the other objects on the wall.

Centre picture - Maybe an infinity symbol?

Emperor Jiajing - A very lazy emperor who tried to increase his life through alchemy.

Quetzalcoatl - Could be the god sometimes associated with death and rebirth.
    Could be the Toltec leader. He replaced human sacrifices with just offerings of blood.

22:13 - The biblical reference "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." I think it means to exist eternally.

13.0.0.0.0 - Used as both the first and last dates in the Mayan calendar.

13.0.0 - Has to do with the an Aztec belief that this is the 4th incarnation of the sun and it's about to end.

I have entered the Abyss and nevered returned - Could be something to do with Revelations chapter 20. Sentencing Satan and The Beast to an eternity in the abyss.

Zn+1=Zn(Zn)+C - I have no clue. D:

Some circlular images - It looks like planetary alignment, but I don't know. I get the feeling it's a calendar. :/

DreamerM's Avatar Member
    Yeah. Definitely safe to say AC2 is going to be somehow concerned with resurrection, immortality and circular time.

Yeah. Definitely safe to say AC2 is going to be somehow concerned with resurrection, immortality and circular time.
    Oh noes! It's Prince of Persia on crack. D:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►