Were do you get the autidore cape and how?

Johny_pepperoni's Avatar Senior Member
    u get it when u get 100 feathers an give them to maria in the villa

hello, I have somewhat similar problem: I have collected all the feathers, placed them into the chest, maria said something like thank you for thinking about me, but I am still wearing venice cape. Anyone with a solution? Thanks in an advance.
    P.S. Also, does anyone know how to get street cleaner trophy, because I have killed more than 5 guards while remaining in the bale (I did it in Venice, near San Marco)? Should anyone know the answer, please specify how to obtain the trophy.

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    It's Auditore, not Autidore. And to asagoe, look in your outfit menu and select it from there.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!
    i have collected all feathers & got the cape..
    i also wear it in each sity but still i didn't earn the trophy (?)
    am i missing something ???
    any help appreciated

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Did you go to the Mountains? That counts as a city too.

First of all, sry to reply to an older topic. But seemed wiser then to make a new one wih the same problem. Well, almost the same.

Last week I decided to get all trophies for AC2, all that is left is Show your color. Been in every city with the Auditore cape AND the mountains.
    Even followed this vid (3 times):
    click

4th time I tried un-equiping the cape and equiping it again, didn't help :<

Soo... anyone got any advise? ;-) Enjoy the puzzle

Did you remember to go to your villa? I know I forgot to include the villa as a place to wear the cape... I think... I just remember that I had somewhere I didn't go, but then I got it after going to that last place (which I think was the villa).

If that's not it... try equipping it, then unequipped it in every city (if you didn't already).

If that's not it... maybe the game glitched and you'll have to do it all again... and I pity you... I got all 100 feathers once... never again...

Oh, and welcome to the forums, by the way.

When you get 100 feathers, drop them off in Maria's chest.

I think you must be seen from guards in each city..or engage in a fight .& don't forget to go to "appenine mountains " .it count as a city too