I think it would be cool if Robin Hood was in the game. Like if Altair influenced Robin Hood to be who he is when he returned home. The story of Robin Hood was based around this time frame. He returned home to Locksley sometime in 1192 A.D. while the 3rd Crusade was going on.

I guess I could see that. I'm kind of Robin Hood'ed out though. The BBC series didn't do too much for me and the Kevin Costner version was cheezy but not in the fun campy kind of way.

Personally, I hope this takes a whole line of historical fiction that's different from Robin Hood.

The only problem is that Robin Hood lived in England... He probably didn't go to visit Jerusalem, Akre and Damaskus.

Originally posted by ElKvass:
    The only problem is that Robin Hood lived in England... He probably didn't go to visit Jerusalem, Akre and Damaskus.
    He participated in the crusade.

Oh cool didn't know that. Just know he stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Anyways it would be unlikely that Altair influenced Robin Hood to be a good guy

Well Jade said that a few of Altair's missions were Robin-esque, so it could be that it was actually Robin Hood who inspired Altair. I doubt Robin Hood will be featured in the game though, far too gimmicky in my oppinion.

Yeah I totally agree on that one. Anyways I'd end up trying to kill him

There are some robin hood style missions but i'm quite sure he won't be in the game. That would really mess up the whole game to, i mean like robin hood in a cool assasin game >.>

haha, a Robin Hood cameo would be pretty funny. It wouldn't make any sense for him to just show up, but it would still be funny.