looks like elev was maybe closer pre patch.

I hope the documentation in this thread has been emailed to Oleg. the opening statement is one of the most articulate and well-formulated ones I've seen.

I agree Ugly_Kid - soon as i start thinking something is way off - I get online against other types and see the relative performance is very good - from everything I've been able to gather.

These things are true- but you are talking actual enhancements to the 39s performance at higher speeds (in skill hands of course) with a twitchiness more like what we see in the 190 - if I'm not mistaken. Previously the p39 would stall out of turns that were not necessarily sharp - that is the stalling was there - but not the turn - also it lost energy very quickly and could not regain it. This does not fit with vvs historical accounts which say this aircraft had excellent e retention/aeordynamics (the brits criticized it because it did not DEcelerate quickly.

So anyway - If I'm right - you are looking to make the stick more sensitive and, also, improve high speed elevator response - am I right?

The other question is roll rate - which I've seen no figures for with regard to the models in the game

The above quote refers to a 190 flight eval - not a p-39 - just to be clear.
    Great thread.

Message Edited on 09/25/0309:09PM by ZG77_Nagual