I just want to say that so far it has not been a pleasure getting this game to work properly. And wanted to know if anyone else is having strange issues regarding menu going missing and in game issues like: I can not see anything except character.I really think Ubisoft should do better.

Originally posted by Sinjoku:
    I just want to say that so far it has not been a pleasure getting this game to work properly. And wanted to know if anyone else is having strange issues regarding menu going missing and in game issues like: I can not see anything except character.I really think Ubisoft should do better.
    probably isnt a game engine but a problem with your graphics card mine works fine

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello and welcome to the Forums
    Could you post your Specs? Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.
    Thanks

hi have a AW M17x with 8Gig of ram and I7 Core.Windows 7 64 Bit Radeon HD 5870 4 Gigs

I have found the issue and sorted it out. Ubisoft should give a person the ability to set the graphics outside of the game as if you max everything in game and save the menus disappear and you cant reset to default I found the answer just after System restore to before install.