Thread: Embers | Forums

I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but when do you plan to watch Embers? Before you play the game, in the middle, or after you finish it?

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    I'm gonna watch it on youtube after I beat ACR.

GunnarGunderson's Avatar Senior Member
    Embers takes place after Revelations so anyone with half a brain would watch it after

It's the conclusion to Ezio's story. It's best to watch it after finishing the game.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by MkTetsujin:
    It's the conclusion to Ezio's story. It's best to watch it after finishing the game.
    This. Watching it any sooner would be a very bad idea.

Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MkTetsujin:
    This. Watching it any sooner would be a very bad idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There will always be that one person who watches it and then comes here to complain.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Chronomancy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MkTetsujin:

There will always be that one person who watches it and then comes here to complain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Luckily by then I'll either have gone dark or have finished playing the game and watching Embers myself, so I get to tell that one person just how little right they have to complain.

Originally posted by Chronomancy:
    There will always be that one person who watches it and then comes here to <STRIKE>complain</STRIKE> spoil everything.
    ^Fixed

Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chronomancy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

There will always be that one person who watches it and then comes here to complain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Luckily by then I'll either have gone dark or have finished playing the game and watching Embers myself, so I get to tell that one person just how little right they have to complain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going dark a week before release, I will not have Embers spoiled for me, i'm looking more forward to Embers than the actual game.