I get this everytime I attempt to install this driver on my system. I don't plan on install the demo on my pc or buy the full version unless they either find a way to fix this issue or make the driver not mandatory to run the game. The last ubi game I bought from ubi was splinter cell and it always froze on one of the last levels. And I had to buy the 360 version to finish the game off which pissed me off. So no fix for this and me no buy from ubi again!

Want2Snipe's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Drizzy_RSX1:
    I get this everytime I attempt to install this driver on my system. I don't plan on install the demo on my pc or buy the full version unless they either find a way to fix this issue or make the driver not mandatory to run the game. The last ubi game I bought from ubi was splinter cell and it always froze on one of the last levels. And I had to buy the 360 version to finish the game off which pissed me off. So no fix for this and me no buy from ubi again!
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about... way to show UBI that you won't stand for those atrocities by buying, yet, another game from them!

while that is one of my pet peeves, I have never encountered that problem while installing any of their games (GRAW, GRAW2 MP Demo or GRAW2 SP Demo). Are you trying to instal it while installing any of this games or after you have installed the game? Have you tried uninstalling the whole thing, running a Registry cleaner, restarting, and installing a fresh copy of the game again? If so... I'm stumped.

the acual error i get is that "installation ended prematurely because of an error"

Try visiting www.ageia.com download the drivers\software and see if it will install.

I tried that and it didn't work either. Sad part is I was hoping that ghost recon would go closer to it's roots and when it finally does I can use it! Now if they only had two 4 man squads like the old days it would be perfect!

I am also in same boat with drizzy. I finally got new vista laptop that can play this, but I always get "Installation ended prematurely because of an error." So close......

Hmm...did you try installing in safe mode (F8 on boot)? A few members have had this problem and there are more suggestions in the stickied threads at the top of the forum.

Finally,I found solution to this problem. This actually works and I got pass it. Now I got find solution to duo core slowness. Goodluck and hope this helps you all.

Quote:
    thanks to all who tried to help. I got it. I had to run Ageia PhysX in quiet mode.

You open run command and type or browse for the installation file or setup file your trying to install at the end of the command space once then type /quiet

in my case it looks like this C:\Downloads\PhysX_6.12.02_SystemSoftware.exe /quiet

the program will install without any user interaction.

website address:
    http://www.theisonews.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=219585...cfa5fa380368b107a859

wow, brother. Thanks to you I'll be able to actually run this game on my machine. I just gotta make sure I remember this info incase I have problems in the future

Well after that problem I ran into a new one.

Crash in application version: 29276.2404

GRAW2 requires an up to date version of Ageia PhysX and associated DLLs. Please install latest PhysX runtime.

Renderer: threaded
    Physics : threaded

Do I have any takers on this one?